BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 4 May 2009

=M y M o m=

Momy is a tough, smart and Talkative woman. (hehe... sorry, mom) She always wake up at the morning, prepare our breakfast and caring of dady, sister and I well, for each second daily. She also take care of our home clean and tidy. Especially my room. I can't stand if here is no mom. I mean, she always help me to clean and make my room neat. Hehe... Sometimes I'm ashame and blind my self about it, when we have an argue and make my heart so bad about it, but she stay cleaning up. And now adays, my dad and I start to help her for washing clothes and doing home works. How hard it is... More over she has her job, as seller for small grocery in the garage. Beside have no car here. Well, about her, actually she is a kind and beautiful as a woman. She also honest and loving, like helping people who needs help. But sometimes she complicates about her problem, never stop to think about it until her problem has been solved. Childish and spolid, Yeah, her other characters sometimes make us have an argue. And sometimes make fun of my self. However, I love her so much and I don't want to make her sad. You know, sometimes I want to say my apologize for everything my sorry. Sometimes I did it but sometimes I didn't. I always hurt my self when I see her tears, but sometimes I'm happy when I see her smile. But sometimes, something which make her smile, could make me sad. ~Huff.. Well, this is about my mother. So missing if I'm not see her. So painful when I have to see her tears. But I want to see her smile, for now, tomorrow and the day after. I hope I can make it, before I leave her alone here..
I want to close my eyes, carrying her love, carrying memorizes, carrying her smile and her beautiful face.
"Ya Allah, I'm begging YOU, before I leave her forever.........
Let me give my self as my devotion to her as hard as I could. I'll give my best for that. To pay every sweat she wasted for me.
Let me hold her hand when it comes. Let me see her smile before I go. And... Let me tell her that she is my best mother I've ever seen. "Sorry For everything, Mom. Thank You for everything. I Love My Mom so MucH......"
Well, how about you? Take care your mom well, okay? You will love her and understand her love deeply if you see it with your heart too. There is no mother want to see her child sad. So, Face the world with your SMILE!
がんばりましょうね!
ずっと もっと 愛してる。。。 私は 母に 一番 好きんだろう。。。

0 comments: