BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 2 May 2009

English Literature Lesson

Hi.. Here is my self reflection on English Literature Lesson. Well, enjoy it..

English Literature Lesson is time for students to practice their English language and elaborate their talents in English, so that Eleven Language Students Program have no problem to understand their study. My teacher, Mrs. Wati taught us about how to act in drama, how to study well and how to debate also how to deliver information to audience by presentation.

It was so real, so free and there is no doubt to practice my English lesson with her. She helped us so that we can do everything well, simple and fresh. I felt much better and really good because I really love English language, but Indonesian language is the most of course. She explained us one by one until we understand and tried to make us to be good and be a professional person.

So do I. And as friends, we helped each other and give the best of ours so we can get the best thing of it in this lesson. We try to help each other who have difficulties. Confidence and bravery are the most difficulties for some students, but together it was nothing. Friends and our own confidence are keys to make it. The most important is trying to get more and more information and also knowledge as much as possible for the better future. I mind it that it was really real and fact. We can do it if we want to make it because someone said we can if we think we can. So let you all say, “I can because I think I can. Fight!!”

In class I feel much better in my English language. And I think I’m ready to face the international world. And I hope so, because I need your supports and God, please help me and let me get more success with you, Indonesia. But of course I'm still need many things to make me better and better.day by day. I hope we are as the young generation can make Indonesia be better and be the best. Wish for come true. Indonesia! Indonesia! Go! Go! Indonesia!

Thank you and I hope we can be success together. Science, Social and Language Program, come together and get the success for our lovely country, Indonesia!

Semarang, May 16th 2008

Regard

Sekar Arum Apriliani

0 comments: